The front panel of the card features a variety of outputs, such as DisplayPort 1.4a and HDMI 2.1. HDMI 2.1 supports up to 48 Gb/s bandwidth and a range of higher resolutions and refresh rates, including 8K @ 60 fps, 4K @ 120 fps, and even up to 10K. The RTX 4090 is not just about high-resolution gaming. Computationally intensive programs can utilize the GPU’s 16384 cores to accelerate tasks using CUDA and other APIs. For cooling, this card implemented a triple fan cooler. There is also RGB lighting support.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture features 4th Gen Tensor Cores, 3rd Gen RT cores, Shader Execution Reordering (SER) technology, and more.
- The Ada architecture unleashes the full glory of ray tracing, which simulates how light behaves in the real world. With the power of RTX 40 Series and third-gen RT Cores, you can experience incredibly detailed virtual worlds for an immersive gaming experience.
- DLSS is a breakthrough in AI-powered graphics that massively boosts performance. Powered by the 4th Gen Tensor Cores and Optical Flow Accelerator on GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs, DLSS 3 uses AI to create additional high-quality frames.
- NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs deliver the low latency and fast responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage. Built to optimize and measure system latency, Reflex provides faster target acquisition, quicker reaction times, and the optimal aim precision for competitive games.
- Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at high refresh rates, plus HDR and more. This is the ultimate gaming display and the go-to equipment for enthusiast gamers.
- Short board length of RTX 4090 designed for best fit in most computer chassis.